RP Brothers TV Channel

Sunday 10 February 2013

Mobile SMS Jokes of the Day


Life Without U is Impossible U R in My Breath & Blood I Cant Stay 4 U If U R Not There I M Dead Oye Hello I M Talking About OXYGEN :whistle: ----------------------------------------------------------------- Hey U Know Which is The Best Day 2 Propose A Girl ANS:-1st April U Know Y? Bcuz If C Accept Its Ur Luck Otherwise Just Tell April Fool ------------------------------------------------------------------- WANTED WIFE AGE No Bar WEIGHT No Bar LOOKS No Bar CASTE No Bar EDUCATION No Bar But Girls Father Must Have His OWN BAR ------------------------------------------------------------------ Santa - My Wife Died Yesterday.. I'm Trying To Cry But Tears Are Not Come Out, What To Do? Banta - No Problem. Just Imagine She Came Back -------------------------------------------------------------------- Husband: Today is sunday & I have to enjoy it. So i bought 3 movie tickets. Wife: why three? Husband: 4 u and ur parents. LoL Life is simple but we insist to make it complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rp brothers ad1