RP Brothers TV Channel

Saturday 9 February 2013

Facebook Messenger for iPhone is Now Offering Free VOIP Calling!!


Facebook had a big announcement this week with the Facebook Graph Search. The goodies keep on coming. Yesterday Facebook enabled free voice calling over Wi-fi on its iPhone Facebook Messenger App reports The Verge. Facebook had tested that offer in Canada and now rolls it out in the United States. You now can talk for free with your Facebook friends on your iPhone over a Wi-fi connection. This only works for now on the iPhone Messenger app and not on Android. It is of course just a matter of time Facebook is going to offer this on Android and also on the facebook.com site

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for helping me on this issue I was searching for some App for my android for making voice call and messaging free. I was using Facebook messager but was not aware of its update. After searching on many sites finally I got the clear description here. I visited on other site where they had explained about this topic, but was not too clear and I had to move for other site. And now see, I got everything clear from you by picking every fact & simple steps for updation. Will come back to you soon for more updations, Keep updating.

    ReplyDelete

rp brothers ad1