RP Brothers TV Channel

Thursday 28 February 2013

Coming soon: Viswaroopam 2


Happy with the success of Viswaroopam, Kamal Haasan on Thursday announced that a sequel to the film would come out soon. Talking to journalists in Chennai, he said, 'Viswaroopam 2 is in its pre-production phase. I'll start shooting for it very soon.' Kamal said, 'I don't know how I will repay the support and love of my fans. I'm so proud that they maintained harmony in troubled times.' The sequel will be completely shot in India. And in a statement, Kamal said, 'I write this to inform my admirers who think a large portion is lost in this battle for freedom of speech. Nothing is lost except the sounds of Koran recital and a few dialogues by Omar Qureshi in the film. So finally what Vishwaroopam lost was just some sound clips. No visuals were touched. The visual part of Vishwaroopam is intact.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

rp brothers ad1