RP Brothers TV Channel

Sunday 10 February 2013

jokes


Teacher to girl:Why are you late? Girl: One boy was following me sir. Teacher: So what? Girl : The boy was walking very slow sir! Santa: For the past one week a girl is disturbing Me. Banta: Who ? Santa: I don't know how she got my number. She interrupts whenever I call someone and says "Please recharge your card." Q: Why do women live longer than men? A: Because shopping never causes heart attacks, but paying the bill does! Santa was attending an interview in Software Company. Manager: Do you know MS Office? Santa: If you give me the address I will go there sir. Santa: What is the difference between `complete and finish`? Banta: When you marry the right person you are complete and when you marry the wrong one you are finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

rp brothers ad1