RP Brothers TV Channel

Saturday 30 March 2013

COUNTRY CLUB INDIA FRAUD & CHEAT


It is amazing that in spite of such a large number of complaints of cheating, country club of India is still continues to prosper. They are still releasing impressive video ads on TV and continue to get many more new members in their fold. I got cheated by them for Rs. 3 lakhs. They promised me a plot of 300 yards in their Kolad project. Inspired several reminders they have failed to do so and also refusing to refund the money paid by me. I have filed a case in the consumer court Gurgaon for refund of money paid by me along with interest. It may take several years before a final judgement. Has anyone of so many complainants above been successful in receiving the refund from country club? Please respond at my email address v50yagi@hotmail.com or my mobile number 9811809057.This will help me to quote examples of settlements made in other courts . Vikram Tyagi Gurgaon 9811809057

No comments:

Post a Comment

rp brothers ad1